Every year hurdle time has arrived as the circular for the admission in nursery is being discussed and managed by the Directorate of Education. Some of the confusing last year decision has been taken care of with simpler and easy way to get your child towards the first step of education. We will discuss all the needed information about the admission in the article for the Private Unaided Schools in Delhi.
The Instructions and rules discussed by the board of admission has been mentioned below with clear explanation take a look at all the points carefully.
Rules and Instruction for Parents
1. Schedule for the admissions: Parents should note down the date as 10th January will start the admission hurdle for nursery students in Delhi and forms will be available in different schools from 10th January onwards. Forms can be submitted with Admission Fees and other related information in school till 23rd January 2014. The process of admission will be processed till 31st March 2017.
2. EWS Category: A special arrangement for EWS Category admission seeker is available, as per the guidance and rule of RTE (Right to Education) total 25% of the seats for admission in each school is reserved for EWS Category student.
3. Parents Teacher Session: Parents with any question in mind after submission of the form should note down the dates 16th-18th February, as on the following dates parents can ask any query from the school.
4. Admission Criteria by Schools: There is no specific guidelines made in this sector as different schools carry different admission criteria, all the information regarding admission will be available on school’s website.
5. Certain Laws to be considered: There are few laws and rules for the admission of your futures, in order to take admission there will be no donation/ capitation fees or any other charges during admission. Second important factor is prospectus is not mandatory and you cam deny buying it.
6. Age Limit for School Admission in Delhi: There is no bar available for upper limit of age but as per DoE the minimum age decided for the admission in Nursery class is 3 years completion by 31st March this year.
7. Number of Available Seats: As per the rule of the Education Directory, the seats for the admission are not specific but it should not decrease or become less than the last year available seat options.
8. Documents required as Valid Address Proof: Documents required for the Nursery Admission are-
- Ration Card issued on the name of the parents (Mother or Father with name of Child).
- Domicile Certificate of Child or his/her parents.
- Voter-ID Card of any of the parents.
- Address Proof can be attested with the Xerox copy of Electricity or Water Bill issued on the name of any of parent.
- Aadhar Card or UID Card issued on the name of any of the parents.
9. No Manual Admission Processing for EWS Category Students: The draw of the students applied or EWS Admission will be processed through computerized method no manual information to be added.
Here is the link of online registration of EWS/DG category: http://edustud.nic.in/mis/studentadmission/webform1.aspx